The SECRETOME-DFG-project was supported by scientists from the following institutions
- Berhard-Nocht-Institut für Tropenmedizin, Hamburg, Germany (PD Dr. Norbert Brattig)
- Institute for Agricultural Research for Development (IRAD, Wakwa, Dr. Daniel Achukwi)
- University of Münster, Germany (Prof. Eva Liebau, Project Coordinator, Prof. Kai Luersen)
- University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon (Dr. Dieudonné Ndjonka)
Other projects include the additional support from
- University of Buea, Cameroon (Celestina Tassang)
- Max-Planck-Institute for Evolutionary Biology, Tübingen, Germany (Dr. Adrian Streit)
- London School of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, London, United Kingdom (Prof. Rory Post)
- Kumba Medical Research Center, Cameroon (Dr. Peter Enyong)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!